When Giving Up Is Not An Option
- You do not discuss it. Therefore you do not invite any doubt or negative energy. It’s not open for discussion
- It becomes your only desire and when you desire something you will fight for it
- You will accept the challenges because you are focused
- You will live your entire life around that goal, sleep and eat it, or not at all
- You will not entertain anyone or anything that is opposed to what you want, you would rather walk alone if you must
- You will pray, and if not, you will meditate, and if not, you will find faith, in something or someone even if it’s in the goal itself, but you will have to find some form of faith to motivate you for when you are at your weakest because if you don’t, each time the challenges arise, you will find yourself weaker and when you are weak, excuses become easier.
- Hunger keeps you motivated so make sure your feel hungry enough for what you want with no excuses because when the excuses become a habit, you forget why you started.
- Believe in and use self-motivation. If you solely depend on surrounding yourself with motivators be certain to control the expectations you place on yourself because without a strong sense of inner self motivation it can have the reverse effect.
- You will undoubtedly give up along the way, and that’s okay, go to sleep, you probably need it, then wake up and keep going
- Don’t question your motives, feel them.
“People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them.” – George Bernard Shaw